Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Forest Gump

Watched 'Forest Gump', to say that it is amazing would be an understatement...

Some quotes from the movie:

Forest Gump: Now the really good thing about meetin' the President of the United States is the food.

Forest Gump: Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Forest Gump: Mama always said, dying was a part of life

Bubba: My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue, but people call me Bubba. Just like one of them ol' redneck boys.
Forrest Gump: My name's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.

Forrest Gump: My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

Forrest Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?

Mrs. Gump: You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself.

Jenny Curran: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?
Forrest Gump: Who I'm gonna be?

Jenny Curran: Yeah.
Forrest Gump: Aren't-aren't I going to be me?



13 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger NGM said...

These spam comments are getting out of hand, But it means that people are visting to post spam comments atleast :)

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Gops said...

I positively love the title of your blog! Too good. :)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger NGM said...

Thanks Gopal :)

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Sanjay M said...

yeah the title is pretty cool!

The most extraordinary thing I found about Forrest Gump is the way he just intuitively picks up anything and everything that he gets into! :-) Great movie.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gops said...

Dude,

Why the silence?

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger NGM said...

Hi Gopal,

Was busy in a few things, will update

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, its me again... Just couldnt resist commenting on this one.

I liked Forrest Gump, not only because it is one of the most versatile movies ever made, on an equally versatile story, with an equally versatile starcast, but because it tells us that it is not what we are born with, but what we do in our lives, knowingly or unknowingly, that shapes our destinies.

Well...so long (again) chikki.

And btw, I thought the feather looked great.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://mdijnmpr.com/giuj/oiwm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jilxqzpx.com/wbjg/fpme.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://mdijnmpr.com/giuj/oiwm.html | http://eqeeqiil.com/qzxq/xkjq.html

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差打工兼職台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差

 

Post a Comment

<< Home