Thursday, July 28, 2005

Seinfield



I came across this comedy serial when I was in US for a little time and boy it was great! From that time I have been searching for it across all the channels here in India: Zee Cafe (previously Zee English), HBO, Zee Studio..and many more, but was not able find it! If you have know the channel and the show timings please do tell me.

Here are some quotes from the show:

Jerry: Well I can't go to a bad movie by myself. Who am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to, strangers?


Jerry: Hunger will make people do amazing things. I mean, the proof of that is cannibalism. Cannibalism, what do they say, I mean, they're eating and they say "This is good, who is this? I like this person".


JERRY: I strained my neck last night.
JODI: Really, how?
JERRY: I tried brushing my teeth by holding the brush and moving my head from side to side. It didn't work.


GEORGE: Jerry... This woman (Jodi) hates me so much. I'm starting to like her.
JERRY: What??
GEORGE: She just dislikes me so much... It's irresistible.

10 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger pepeslife said...

Hi, im from mexico, Seinfielf is a terrific show, a hit, here at mexico we watch it on Sony.
www.pepeslife.blogspot.com

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger NGM said...

Hi

Yes its great! I am from India, I am trying to find if any of the channels here in India show it

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Narasimha,

I think I can get the CDs/DVDs - don't think any channel in India is telecasting it.

BTW, my favorite is Frasier.

Gops.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger NGM said...

Hi Gopal,

Zee cafe website is out of date, The show is off air now..

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Sanjay M said...

hey NGM... I love most of these American comedy shows - they're so amazingly down-to-earth! Other favorites are Who's Line is it Anyway, Frasier, etc... in fact most of the serials in the same slot. I've watched Seinfield too, it used to come in Star Plus (though now I think the Plus suffix is removed... or was it Star World - one of the two) one of the two comedy serials that came between 9 and 10 PM everyday. Now that time slot for me is either occupied by Muktha or the TV switched off to chat with my Mom over dinner. Those quotes made pretty good reading, thanks... maybe I'll try to catch it again sometime! :-)

Some more I got from google but this one was really cool...

"Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what ELSE is on TV."- Jerry Seinfield

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://erlygcrc.com/jsro/nxcl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qvtlksyp.com/qdnx/kqkr.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://erlygcrc.com/jsro/nxcl.html | http://kvrcsvay.com/qtez/jvfh.html

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差打工兼職台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差

 

Post a Comment

<< Home