Thursday, February 03, 2005

interview

I have been working in the industry for two years now. I have attended a few interviews and I have interviewed a few people with experience in the range of 1-2 years. With this limited experience I have come up with some points about the interview process and I try to follow these whenever I get a chance to interview someone:

1. Do not get too technical (There is google for this)
2. Try to find out if the candidate is passionate about what he has worked on
3. Ask some questions which probe his analytical ability
4. Ask about academic projects.
5. Probe whether he understands some concepts about source control, unit testing
6. Ask whether he has uses google :)


2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Balbir Singh said...

Please find my response at
balbir.blogspot.com. I disagree with some of the points, not completely though. I will add more details later

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差打工兼職台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差

 

Post a Comment

<< Home